“Death Skid Marks is an ultra-violent top down car combat game where you will kill countless numbers of foes in the most noble quest of all: getting to a kickass music concert. Fight groupies, rednecks, neo-nazis, religious fanatics, the police, robots, aliens, suicide bombers and your own self-destructive urges to play Russian roulette. Upgrade your car with parts and your crew with illicit substances, buy weapons and special items, fight using guns, melee and your driving skills. Travel 666KMs along route 666 and face increasingly impossible odds. Unlock tons of content such as cars and bumper stickers.
Death Skid Marks features a unique punk/metal soundtrack, unique art style, cutting edge low-fidelity cathodic screen graphics, random unpredictable runs, unique gameplay and two scoops of stupidity.
Drive, kill, die and drive again.
- Drive 666 KMs to the ultimate concert.
- Unique blend of top-down arcade action, RPGs and rogue-likes
- Trashy humor and art.
- Original metal/rock/punk soundtrack.
- Battle charming people in crappy cars such as inbreds and intolerant fanatics.
- Arm yourself with high tech weaponry such as pistols, bricks and chainsaws.
- A full run that lasts around 1H30, replay often but die often.
- Completely random levels, infinite replay value.
- 30 achievements that all unlock new content.
- 32 vehicles to drive.
- Over 70 different items to buy.
- Choose how you earn money with tasks.
- Gambling mini-games.
- 16 hitchhikers.
- 11 bosses and around 50 different enemy types (not counting variations).
- Meet friendly but misunderstood bosses who will probably kill you often. To make this even better, there are more bosses than room for them in each runs, so you won’t be able to predict what charming friend awaits.
- Upgrade your ride to outdrive your foes and get wasted on drugs to upgrade your stats!
- Four different endings.
- Total lack of zombies and chiptune sound samples!
- You will die often.