“Tom vs. the Armies of Hell is a challenging indie Action-Adventure game from Darkmire Entertainment. You play Tom, a down-trodden software-engineer turned reluctant half-demon hero when an experiment gone awry sends his entire office complex plummeting into Hell.
Armed with an experimental gun that turns captured souls into high-tech, multi-colored death, as well as his newly acquired demonic powers, Tom must not only survive, but also unravel the mystery of what caused this “accident”, and how he can get home. Along the way Tom will be aided (or more accurately, bossed around) by Beezle, the purple imp that saved him from the initial demonic invasion. Together they’ll face a horde of mindless ghouls, vicious demons, and an army of magically animated junk automatons, just for starters.
So grab a gun, duct-tape some phone-books to your extremities, and blast your way through the plains of eternal damnation!
- Story driven, single player gameplay. Just like mom used to make!
- Designed to be challenging. In-level checkpoints are for casuals.
- Procedurally placed enemies ensure no two play-throughs are exactly alike.
- Dynamic gun system based around absorbing colored souls and turning them into a variety of weapons.
- Original, humorous story advanced revealed over the games 6 levels.
- A mix of 2D Animated and in-game cut-scenes for major game events.