“Fight with grappling hooks and fly pirate ships in Skyhook, a local multiplayer platformer. Local Multiplayer Arena Combat for 1-4 Players
Use your grappling hook to kill your enemies and swing around the level in free for all combat.
- Choose from four unique characters, like the fast moving cat Jade or the teleporting assassin Anara.
- Mount vehicles like the cannon firing Airship or the lightning shooting Gryphon and fight off the other players as they try to grapple onto your mount.
- Battle across 19 different maps across 5 unique worlds, from the Viking mountains of Frostguard to the lava flooded Magma Cove.
- Watch for chests that fall from the sky, stuffed with powerups like the berserker helmet, the shield, and the doppelganger mirror.
- Customize matches with Special Options like Double Jump and Deadly Dodges.
- No friends around? No problem! Play against up to three CPU players at different difficulty levels.
- Play with controllers and/or keyboard.
- Deathmatch – Fight to the death until the last man, woman, shark or cat is standing.
- Team Deathmatch – 2v2 or 3v1 battles where you can hook onto your teammates for gravity defying swings.
- Steam Tank – Fight more tactfully with a limit of three hooks that only regenerate when you’re on solid ground.
- Sky Slayers – Earn points by killing your enemies, but lose points by killing yourself.
- Capture the Swag – Grab the bag of swag on the stage and hold onto it as long as you can. Your enemies will be trying to hook you or hook the swag away from you. Collect the most swag to win.
- Single Player and Co-Op Content
- Arcade Mode – Take on CPU players and see if you can defeat all the characters in the game.
- Quest Mode – Fight hordes of enemies on your own or together with friends, and face off against some the biggest bosses in the sky.
- Tons of new versus mode content
- More characters to unlock and choose from.
- More levels, hazards, and environments for versus mode.
- More powerups and environmental effects.
- New kinds of vehicles and mounts.
- Continuous polish to gameplay, music, sound, and art.”
Previews (Early Access): Indiegames.com