“Distance is a survival racing game that combines the intense action of arcade racing with the exploration of an atmospheric world. You control a unique car that allows you to boost, jump, rotate, and even fly through a chaotic and mysterious city. The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush created while attending DigiPen Institute of Technology.
- Intense arcade-style racing action, taking place in an atmospheric world
- Your vehicle has the ability to boost, jump, rotate any way you like, and even fly, which leads to an endless number of racing possibilities
- Full-tilt multiplayer with LAN and Online play. Includes several modes, such as Classic Race, Tag, Capture The Flag, Stunt mode, Exploration mode, and many others
- The world has a backstory of its own, so exploration to discover the city’s history is highly encouraged. The team is taking their experiences from creating atmospheric games like Solace and Solstice, and injecting those undertones into Distance
- Dynamic soundtrack composed by Jordan ‘TORCHT’ Hemenway, the musician behind many experimental music-driven games like Solace, Solstice, and Nitronic Rush
- Powerful but user-friendly level editor and modding tools, where you can create levels from inside the game and share them with players around the world”
Review: True PC Gaming