“Deep underground lies a reminder of Boarkind’s darkest hours. All it takes is one little boar to dig it back up. A block puzzler with an exploratory twist, Full Bore throws the player into an open world of crumbling mines, arcane ruins, and technological wonders with only curiosity to lead the way. Full Bore is packed to the brim with secrets and hidden rooms, because in a world of blocks, puzzles could be anywhere.
- A game world made up of blocks with different properties and behaviors.
- Explore the world at your own pace as you learn how each block works.
- Focus on puzzle-solving and exploration, not conflict.
- A pixel art style with a modern lighting engine to set a unique mood.
- Original soundtrack by Miguel Acuña and the Adjective Plural Noun.”