“Delver is a first person action roguelike dungeon crawl with crunchy pixels. It’s got everything you’d look for in a roguelike in a new perspective – dodge traps, fight monsters, zap wands, and poison yourself with unidentified potions. Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough – you’ll never know quite what’s around the corner.
Your goal is to acquire the Yithidian orb at the bottom of the dungeon and bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
* Permadeath – once you’re dead, you’re dead
* Randomized levels – dungeon layouts, monsters, and loot change with every run
* A variety of melee, ranged, and magic weapons
* Quick to play, quit and resume at any time
* Runs on just about anything because Mac and Linux gamers need love too
* Easy to mod. Make your own monsters, weapons, and dungeons
* Classes (Warrior, Mage, Rogue)
* NPCs to talk and trade with
* Overworld (multiple towns / dungeons?)
* Campaign selection to run through custom dungeons”